- Manage and operate routine accounting activities.
- Examine/analyze accounting records, prepare financial reports according to US GAAP with enterprise resource planning.
- Prepare & file corporate income, payroll, sales, & local taxes.
- Prepare and assist to forecast annual budget.
- MS or foreign equivalent in Accounting, or related.
Ready to Apply?
Please use the form below to submit your cover letter and resume.
Bionova Scientific is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status, including protected veteran status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.