Bionova Scientific Response to COVID-19
March 17, 2020
Following is a summary of Bionova’s response to the COVID-19 crisis. Please check back for updates.
- In response to the dangerous spread of coronavirus in the San Francisco Bay Area and the recent shelter-in-place directive issued by public health officials, all non-essential personnel will work remotely until further notice.
- Bionova Scientific will continue to operate essential lab operations. Our project managers are in close contact with clients who have active projects.
- All client visits to Bionova are suspended until further notice.
- For clients with scheduled, pending projects, your Bionova project manager we will contact you directly to discuss your project status.
- New projects: We recognize that you may need projects completed to keep your program(s) moving forward despite the disruptive effects of coronavirus. Our Business Development and Project Management teams will work with you by phone and/or web conference to determine the best path forward given current circumstances.
- Inventory for current projects has been secured and we are working closely with our suppliers to ensure continuous support for client programs. Suppliers with questions should contact our hotline email address noted below.
Please be assured that our facility and essential personnel are subject to enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols.
The Bionova team is passionate about serving our clients and we will do all we can to meet your needs as we move forward. Of course, our first priority must be the safety of our clients, team members and partners.
Now or in the weeks ahead, please contact us anytime with questions you may have. We will do our best to provide current and accurate responses.Email Our COVID-19 Hotline